Antibacterial Breast Protection Pads
During breast-feeding, especially during ht most delicate, initial phases, annoying irritations to the breast or raghades, which can make breast-feeding difficult and painful, require particular care and hygiene. The Antibacterial Breast Protection Pads offer maximum safety during the delicate period of breast-feeding. The special antibacterial fabric prevents the proliferation of bacteria inside the cup, while providing an appropriate mechanical barrier for protecting the breast. The super absorbent micro-pearls retain liquid and prevent it from seeping out to the surface, always keeping the skin dry. The external breathable layer allows the nipple and skin to breathe and prevents irritations. Furthermore, the extra thin layer makes the nursing and invisible under the clothes. The practical adhesive strip and the anatomical shape keep the nursing pad firmly in place when worn.
With Antibacterial Fabric
- Avoids the proliferation of bacteria on the skin of the breast, preventing irritations and raghades.
- Keeps the breast in the ideal hygienic conditions that help healing.
- The antibacterial molecule of the treatment is not transmitted to the skin of the breast, and therefore does not comes in contact with the mouth of the baby.
- The double external layer in breathable non-woven fabric allows the nipple and skin to breathe and prevents irritations.
Tested In Neonatal Clinics
- The super absorbent micro-pearls retain liquid and prevent it from seeping out to the surface.
- A clinical test carried out at the Mangiagalli Clinic in Milan has shown that the use of the Antibacterial Disks avoids irritations, raghades and mastitis.