You will see an automatic translationVIEW ORIGINAL
of the product description.
Leipold christening gown "Gracia"
A christening gown of a special kind. Not only the material's processing of wild silk, but also the lovely details and elaborate processing make this christening gown into something very special.
Get the beautiful christening gown with matching bonnet in the set. The christening gown is closed in the back, so that's seen fluent flow from the front over the body of your favorite. As a catcher, elaborate edges in the material are incorporated on the chest area as well as at the end of the dress. The edges are also from the shoulders up to the rib on the Ärmelchen.
The crop, which is equipped with a romantic ruffle edge completes the baptismal set as a whole. The crop under the Chin of your child can be bound through two tie Ribbon. It will adequately protect the small head from the wind and Sun and charming look.
Christening gown and bonnet are also made of silk, just like all the other articles of the series "Gracia" (see accessories). Wild silk is the perfect material for baptism or even other party wardrobe. Learn more about silk can refer directly to the product details, see there for more articles in the series "Gracia".
What is silk?
- Material: Silk
- Scope of delivery: Christening gown and bonnet
- Washing instructions: see our recommendations directly
Wild silk as absolute natural product, offers many similar features to the silk, a good skin compatibility, as well as a very good insulation against heat and cold. The material of the wild silk is coarse and thick in contrast to the silk, it is firmer and more stable and it has less shine. Clothing from silk made lend a special charm and are something very special.
- ... To clean garments from silk of a cleaning.
- ... Clothing from silk preferably by hand with silk detergent to wash. our Tip: A tablespoon add vinegar to the detergent, which extends the shelf life of natural shine!
- ...feuchte to dry garments from silk lying down. our Tip: Avoid in direct sunlight or heating air!
- ... Wrinkles in garments of silk over low heat with a fabric cloth between clothing and iron to iron.